Sunday, April 10, 2011

Autumn

12.30. 10.4.11.  Sunday.

 I was leading a study a few weeks ago, about Noah and the Flood... I was glad to be reminded that God promised that springtime and harvest, summer and winter, day and night... will last as long as the world does.

 I think I have been in autumn for a long time... Is it possible to go from autumn to spring..????  I guess winter is the time when new things are getting ready to grow.  Maybe I don't want to skip that!

 Mum is doing okay... still not allowed to walk on her leg.

 I have been struggling with some big issues the past month... and I don't suppose that the struggle is over yet.  But I'm glad of a tiny couple of days without the high tension and anxiety, darkness and despair.

 As I do my gratitude exercise most days for Lent... 
 I am grateful most often for connections with people, and things that I have that help make those connections possible...

 I am also thankful for my helpers...  I am in the process of ditching my psychiatrist... it hasn't really been working for me for a long time... too bad that Loyalty is one of my very strong values!

 Am under the GP's care now, until a new pdoc can be organised.

 I am grateful that things are working out with my house mate.
 I am grateful that I've found some candles to use, until I can get some new ones...
 I am grateful that Mama God will provide for what I need too, even though I can't see how that can happen.

 Hugs for everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment