Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dreams

"Do you think dreams can come true?" (Seachange)..

Do I think dreams can come true?

I dreamed today about being less riddled with anxiety and that has been true.

I dream about belonging and I don't know if that will ever come true.

I dream about existing for myself and for others as a real person with thoughts, feeling, desires, and will... what can I do to make that come true?

I found my fridge magnets today... I used to dream about that, so that came true.

I also found my tea dispenser - so I can drink my Kenyan and herbal tea... that is a good thing.

I dream about having glasses I can see with...

I dream about having friends over...

I dream about being able to read books again...

I dream about silence, within and without...

I dream about putting precious stones in the gtound of my being so that the shape and colour and texture changes...

I dream about having hope...

I dream about haivng more than one day in a row when I don't want to hurt myself...

I dream about life... I dream about death... invigeration & desolation; energy & lethargy; motion & inertia...

I dream about finding the fire in my belly and harnessing it for good...

I dream about being myself - being true to myself, with due care and compassion and tolerance for others...

I dream about saying no to the gingerbread man and the cake...

I dream about not being afraid....

I dream of Africa... over and over again. Wild raging dreams often filled with danger and fear.

I dream about knowing God and being known by him/her in a way that I know...

I dream of friends I truly trust and that starts with trusting myself...

I dream about not carrying the weight of pain, anxiety and depression..

I dream of hope...
       .....of dancing in the sunshine
      ......or sitting in a comfy chair drinking tea with friends...

Do dreams come true?????

No comments:

Post a Comment