Saturday, March 12, 2011

My mum

Saturday. 8.00 am 12.3.11

 Mum had a fall on Tuesday evening and badly broke her leg.  She had to wait in hospital for 3 days before the traction would straighten it enough for the operation.  She was in theatre for about 5 hours yesterday afternoon and evening, but has come through that so far.

 I will be going down to stay with a friend who lives half an hour's drive from Geelong, this afternoon and she will come with me to see mum on Sunday and Monday.  If mum starts to recover, I will come home next Tuesday.  I am taking enough clothes and medication for all contingencies.

 I am so grateful for my friend's support and help... as I have been really very stressed and shaky about it all.

 Today is washing some clothes, morning tea with another friend, and then off to J's.

 Breathe, and let go... breathe and let go... and don't jump ahead to the worst case scenario....

 I'm trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment