Sunday, June 20, 2010

Awake!

What do you do when you wake up early in the morning??? Or does that never happen to you? Some people sleep in til their alarm clock goes off each day - I haven't used an alarm in a very long time. Not unless I need to get up at 4.00 am or something to take someone to the airport! :-).

When I get up early - I often go on the computer for a little while and then read and think for a little while. I like to open the curtains, even though it is dark and cold outside, because then I can see the sky lighten as dawn comes. I can hear the birds singing too. Otherwise it is very quiet.

I have breakfast and that necessary cup of tea - and then when I've done all that - I will often go back to bed again for a '2nd sleep'. If it is a day like today when I don't need to be anywhere until 10.00 for church. - Other days I might go to the gym.

I am thankful for a warm and comfortable bed to sleep in!

No comments:

Post a Comment