Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hassles

I have been off the air for a while..  My computer has been away for repairs and was a bit of a mess before that.  The past few days have been very stressful, as I have had to take my car to the panel beaters for repairs to some scratched paint from a bump a number of weeks ago.  It made me realize that my capacity to cope with stress remains under developed.  It is a relief to have the car and the computer back now and the internet connection working as well.

I am house sitting the resident dog - a Jack Russell - until next Wednesday.  Not too hard, feeding and water, and some tablets that he needs to take. 

I wish I could say that life is improving, but often all I can feel are the bumps that come along the way.  I do have some new friends though, which has been a joy.  I am very thankful for the friends who encourage me so much in so many areas.


2 comments: