Friday, July 23, 2010

Confusion and/or courage

Saw my counsellor this morning - she wants me to talk to all the parts of me and come to some sort of agreement that I won't hurt myself in the coming weeks, while we do some hard work.

Why is this so hard to do - of course it makes sense not to hurt yourself! Who would want to do that! ???

I am thankful for a skilled and insightful counsellor.
I am thankful that I have a good friend staying for the weekend - so we will even eat proper food.
I am thankful for a community shop that provides hot soup and a fresh roll for lunch for a reasonable cost.
I am thankful that I don't have to live tomorrow, today.
I am thankful that not going to the Curves gym this morning doesn't make me a bad person.

Just wish I didn't feel so anxious.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Hope, I'm so glad you saw your counsellor, and that she has a plan in mind. You are not bad. May God give you peace!

    Love,
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad u have a good friend staying for the weekend! Hope she is nice to u. You deserve lots of nice things my friend...

    And Curves, smurves! There is always tomorrow.

    Luv u lots. Thanks for letting me stay. Mwaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great weekend with your lovely friend. :-) Hugs to both of you.

    ReplyDelete