Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday has come and gone

I decided in the night that I didn't want to drive the 15-20 minutes to see my Job Search Consulatant today - she said we could meet 'on the phone' sometimes - so I took her up on that one. Will see her in 2 weeks.

Managed to get onto the windscreen guy and he came and did his magic so the chip is virtually invisible now - It wasn't too expensive either so I am thankful for that.

Did some work for our Children's Pastor helping get ready for Kids' Club running next week and then I went to the pool for a spa.

I was going to buy some meat and stuff today and cook something for the freezer - but didn't, then my boarder came home with her friend and they cooked up a big stirfry and invited me to have some and then some icecream too. They even brought it to me - while I sat on the couch with my feet up - that was SOOOOOO nice. A real gift for tonight.

Must go to the gym tomorrow morning - so glad I don't have to do it now!

I will sleep.... maybe I won't have bad dreams .... one can hope!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you were blessed today and were a blessing! So glad you were able to help with the Kids' Club. Will you be actively involved while it is running?

    The stirfry sounds delic! And ice cream is one of my favourites in the summer too.

    It's Canada Day here. I'm not going to any celebrations, but will be taking it easy today.

    How was your sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis, I have finally got to reading your blog, well done, have no idea what to do so hope this is the right way to comment. Good to read it, glad your windscreen din't cost to much love you Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ruth for your comment - yes I was glad about the windscreen too. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete