Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Five Things for Wednesday

It's been cold - that isn't something I am necessarily thankful for.

I am thankful for art class today - even if I don't think much of the charcoal drawing I did.
And for lunch out with a friend - and she paid - and the food was yummy.
An afternoon sleep - even if it wasn't as long as I would like.
That I actually got to the gym this morning, even though I didn't much feel like it, and it didn't matter that I didn't work as hard as I usually do.
Struggling with a fifth one today.... maybe that a box of smarties was on special for a dollar at the supermarket today... (so I bought 2, so I guess that means I didn't save any money)

need a hug....

don't suppose I'll get one of those if I go to MacDonalds for a drink and some company later.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((((Hope))))))

    Here's that hug.

    It's okay to buy 2 boxes of smarties. You might not save money, but you get more smarties. Good bargain.

    You went out and had a go today which is more than many people are able to do. So give yourself some credit and have another shot at it all tomorrow.

    I enjoyed our outing last weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lark...

    Yes, you are right about the double smarties!

    Have a massage booked in for today and then a friend coming for afternoon tea - we will go out, I think.

    I enjoyed our outing very much as well. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your massage and the outing with your friend. It's nice to have some simple pleasures in life.

    Take care (((Hope))).

    I'm loving the blog.

    ReplyDelete