Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nourishment?

21.30. 3.5.11. Wednesday...

 Have been thinking about preparing a study on the Topic.. Jesus said, "I am the Bread of Life".  Was thinking about it at a contemplative prayer service tonight, as I looked at the bread and wine for communion... The question that came to mind was one about nourishment.

 What nourishes me?

 What depletes me?

 What can I do about it?

 I know I am nourished by food and water... sometimes too much of the wrong sort, and often not very nourishing really...  something to do something about?

 I am nourished most of all by connection with significant others, yet I know that my difficulty in connecting with myself, mean that all the other connections are never enough....

 I get discouraged about that often.....

 I am discouraged about that right now....

 Have been working hard on preparing for further anger work over the past few days... see my counsellor on Friday morning.... trepidation, anticipation, bleakness, lostness, wondering, fear, running away, running back....

 Hmmmmmmmm...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment