Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Headache

I had a headache yesterday afternoon - it was a bad one, by night time....  My eternal sympathies to people who get migraines a lot!!!  I don't know how you survive. 

 It is 3.15 on Tuesday afternoon here - I'm going to try and write the time and day each time I post... as this program is set on some time in the US and I don't know how to change it.

 I feel really tired this afternoon - worked hard with the counsellor yesterday - on stuff I thought we were done with - but it 'came up'.... unexpectedly... 

 Then I went to work for a couple of hours - and sorted through files for a couple of hours... maybe that caused the headache.

 I know there are things I could be thankful for .... but just now ... all I want is a hug ... and someone to make me a cup of tea...

 The sun is shining now --- that is one nice thing.

2 comments: