Sunday, October 24, 2010

The internet

8.30 pm. Sunday

I can see how people become addicted to the internet.

 I belong to a depression support site - and have kept checking it today - to see what people are saying...

Is there anything comforting for me????

And it wasn't much - chat was used a lot... I'm not brave enough to venture into chat anymore - I used to.

 Endless hot drinks today as well ...

 My friend left at midday - we had good talks sitting in the sun. Sweet....

 Lots of chores this afternoon - in between the time on the computer.

Now..... what was my reasonable resolution about the gym? ... I need to remember, I always lose that one at night - but can often find it again by morning... I hope so.

 Candles burning.....  wordless prayers ..... for help .....

No comments:

Post a Comment