Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chocolate

Sometimes only chocolate will do it... and you need it enough to even go out in the car to get some.

I am pleased with the new pair of shoes I bought today - hope the tax return comes soon.
It was good to spend some time with friends.
The sleep was essential too - too bad I feel yukky when I wake up!
I did have spag bol for tea (as well as the chocolate!)
I am thankful for the friends I have.

What is it about weekends????

Would someone make me a cup of tea now..... please?!

2 comments:

  1. What is spag bol?

    And what type of tea would you prefer? I have herbal, green, plain, or chai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spag bol is Aussie for spaghetti bolognese - and 'tea' in that context is what we call supper. But the cup of tea I was after - was just a cup of black tea with milk. Thanks for your kind offer! Thanks so much D.

    ReplyDelete