Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday challenges

Sundays seem to not be much fun for single people - I've heard that from a few. At least I had a friend to have lunch with today --- Thanks D. And for the new ironing board cover. Looks great.

Didn't get a sleep this afternoon.....
The sun has been shining - which has been very nice.
I even read a bit in my book ... reading remains a challenge because of poor concentration.
Sunday night TV is a bit of a challenge too.... not much on.
There is music I can listen too - could read more of my book...
Just as well I don't have to go to the gym now - hopefully there will be more motivation in the morning.

Guess there is some stuff I'm thankful in that lot!
Leave you to work it out tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Good kind friends are always a bonus. Glad that they are looking after you Hope.

    Yes, the TV is nothing special these days.

    Take care and have a wonderful week.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lark - for your comments and encouragement. They mean a lot to me.

    Hugs back!

    ReplyDelete