Friday, August 27, 2010

Cooking

I even cooked pasta and meat sauce this afternoon - ended up enough for 6 meals - would be helpful to get some chicken and do an alternative dish - or I may never want to eat Spag Bol again after this week!!!

Thankful for
- meat to cook with
- spring next week
- the beautiful blossom
- safety on the roads
- good friends

Are these gratitude lists - supposed to help me feel better?

I guess they are a good reminder that fan the tiny spark of hope ...

Now I just have to finish doing the dishes and lock the door so the baddies don't get in... now that it is dark.

Take care all

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to cook all that food!
    As for the lists, they may make you feel a glimmer of hope, or maybe it's just good to write down in case things get darker... and then you can see that there really were things that weren't all bad... I don't know what else to say.
    You are an encouragement, even through your sadness.
    Have a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D for the comment - have been missing your posts.... How is work going? Take care, hey.

    ReplyDelete