Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friends Rock!

I just posted this as my Facebook status - and am sitting here thinking about a number of my good friends and how much they encourage me. I am very blessed.

Thanks for
J to have lunch with today - and some laughs.
D who gave me a cup of coffee (well 2 actually) and we were able to have a good talk.
C who shared a cup of tea with me yesterday morning.
J and J at the community shop for their care and encouragement when I go there for a cuppa or lunch.
J for being such a gifted and skilled counsellor.

And yes I did survive the visit to the psychiatrist earlier in the week - and as I think about it - have some ideas of things I can take to our next session in October - that may help us to work together better - or at least for him to understand me better.

I am also thankful that the sun is coming out after a week of cold and wet - and we are going to have a 'heat wave' in the next 3 days - predicted to even hit 19 degrees C. Might even get my sheets washed and dried ... outside.

I am thankful for the washing machine - J (at lunch) was telling me about a project she did at school called 'The Life of a Drop'! Lots of drops are being used in the machine today.

And I like candles, hot water bottles, blankies, soft socks, music - and looking at my picture of the kangaroo.

1 comment:

  1. Hope, I'm so glad you wrote today! Thank you for sharing all these things you are thankful for. Enjoy your Sunday as well.

    ReplyDelete