Monday, June 28, 2010

Do Smarties make you Smart!!??

Smarties remind me of sitting on the top bunk in an ocean liner on the way to or from Kenya, with my brother and sisters. We divided up a box of Smarties between us after dividing them into colours, we did eeny, meeny, mieny, mo..... for each smartie around the colour groups to know which colour we could take next. I remember when we were in our 20s buying a bag of Smarties and dividing them into colour groups and then dividing each colour group into 3 equal shares in little bowls - just so we all had an equal share of all the colours. That was just the 3 girls - I still often divide my Smarties into colour groups.... but not today. We needed equal shares because some people (me) suck the coating off each Smartie and savour the experience of each one - where as others scoff the lot quickly - and things needed to BE FAIR!!!!!

It is a clear and crisp winter's day today with frost this morning. I even made it back to the gym this morning and plan to go 3 times this week --- and so on ad infinitum.

Then I saw my counsellor - we talked 'around' some anger stuff - and at the end she said she reckons I am ready to start some 'anger work' Crumbs!!!! Yikes!!! Crikey!!! I see her again on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment