Friday, June 18, 2010

Why write a blog??

Blogging seems to be an 'in thing'. Can't imagine quite why we want to read about other people's lives. I guess it is part of how we feel connected to each other in the 21st Century.

I have enjoyed writing for many years, but never gone beyond sharing a few stories with close friends. This might give me an opportunity. And I need connection!

I have had a full day today - interacting with people and doing some work as well - just an hour of work - I am so thankful for my church's community shop - because it gives me a place to hang out. They have a cafe there too.

I am thankful for:
My friends
Good professional help
A car that works
A computer and the internet
A really nice lunch

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Hope! Love your name too! What great things to be thankful for as well. Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I would stay 'anonymous'... but on the lookout for better things to come... so seemed like a good name. How do you get the photo to come up on the page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There should be an icon, when you are adding a post, that will add a picture. Let me know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete