Saturday, June 19, 2010

What about Saturday?

Am I thankful for things tonight - as the day draws to an end???

I am thankful for the energy to interact with people this morning at breakfast.
I am thankful for soup and a visit with a good friend at lunch.
I am thankful for the computer, internet and 'social networking' - even though it often doesn't bring me much comfort.
I am thankful that even though it has felt like Sunday all day... having started off at church ... it is actually only Saturday - so I don't have to get up and go to the gym in the morning.
I am thankful that I found my 'right' 'go to sleep' word find puzzle book yesterday so that I can start it tonight. I finished one yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. Seems like we are talking ourselves into believing what we write. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete