Friday, November 19, 2010

Awake!!

It has been a wakeful morning - from 3.00...

Now it is 6.00 am.

 Somehow the tension of the week - the difficulties on Monday and Tuesday and a full day yesterday caught up with me.

 I am thinking about seeing my therapist today... will I find any words... I guess some how there are always some.

 Some American friends on Facebook were talking about Thanksgiving...

 I commented that there are always things to be thankful for... even on the darkest days.

 I am thankful for the birdsong in the early morning.
 For my God candle.
 For friends.
 For my gifted therapist.
 For the promise of sunshine today.

 I am NOT thankful for spring allergies!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to hear you say there are always things to be thankful for! We tend to take so much for granted... even little things.

    Take care,
    D

    ReplyDelete