Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Choices

4.15 Monday afternoon...

 Why can't we think of options and choices at the time...

 I could have come home with Betty's car yesterday afternoon at 5.00 - but had it in my mind that I HAD to get Betty's car back to her garage yesterday, because I wouldn't have time (or energy) to do it today.  And I didn't want to park it on the nature strip (which was the only option aside from the yellow flowers).

 I could have walked most of the way home around the Lake... it didn't even cross my mind.

 I could have caught a bus.

 Maybe there is someone else I could have rung, if I had checked through my contacts in my phone....

 My brain just wouldn't engage - or get out of its rut... my friend says there is a physiological reason for this, when we are stressed.

 And I didn't get to work today........

 And the lawns are being mowed tomorrow..... (so the income would have been helpful)

 I did get to the Friendship Group though - ..... their afternoon tea was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment