Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The box and doona cover

 Here is the box and below is the doona cover.  The second doona cover is the photo I showed you a couple of months ago.

 By the way ... the car has been going okay today...

 And I am feeling more settled after a stressful couple of days.

 I am having a break from working this week...

 I know it doesn't make sense, when the money would be useful... but I was in such a mess the  past couple of days - that I wanted a more relaxing day today.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they look great together! Enjoy the time off work. Glad the car is running. Drink a cuppa chai and enjoy.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Great colours. It's important to be surrounded by good colours and beautiful things.

    You must have needed the break from work, so rest and enjoy.

    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete