Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Smarties... again...

Monday 2.10 pm

It's been a while and some difficult waters.

 Some of the issues at hand have been settled a little.
 My house share person is moving out at the end of the month... Raises all sorts of questions about what to do.  I've actually had too many other things on my mind to worry about that one too much.  I won't mind being here by myself for a couple of weeks.. but it isn't sustainable financially long term.

 Smarties need to be eaten two at a time... the coating sucked and broken off with the teeth and then the partly melted chocolate inside enjoyed!

 I have my last drawing class for the year tomorrow... then lunch out with a good friend.

 Rain is coming again... that's good as I haven't watered my plants this week, and it's been quite hot.

The message for today is that God has it all sorted... like he did for Mary, when she asked the angel... "How can this be...".

No comments:

Post a Comment