Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It is Wednesday already

Why is it that just when you turn the computer on and want to begin doing some work the VIRUS SCAN starts and puts everything in a holding pattern for 2 minutes for every action. It never did that with XP - goes to show there are some difficulties with Vista - although there are some things I like about it too.

I have seen some people I really like today and some of them were little people. Nearly 4, and 6. It reminded me I need to interact with little people more often than I do. Thing is, when I see them being whiny or screeching in shopping centres or cafes, I just want their parents to take them away.... far, far, far away - but somehow, when I have a connection with them it makes a difference.

I am sitting here with a shawl, a blankie and hot water bottle and the central heating is just beginning to make the house a bit warm - but then I'm going out shortly. It has been drizzling all morning - real winter weather.

Won't get a sleep this afternoon - or at least not til later. Going to visit a very lovely elderly lady who is nearly blind, has had one leg amputated (for sometime), and some chest complaints - but she is very warm and friendly and I'm looking forward to getting to know her and her story better.

No comments:

Post a Comment