Wednesday, February 2, 2011

5.00 pm, Wednesday, Feb 2, 2011

It's hot here... going to be very wet and windy up north... hot for the rest of the week in Sydney..  So I guess it means we are part of the environment - and however we think we can control it... we can't really.

 I have been thinking I need to do a thankful list again... but struggling to have that sense of gratitude in any concrete things...

 I am thankful for my fan... and that I could be in a friend's air-conditioning yesterday.
I am thankful that my back lawn will be mown eventually.
 I am thankful that I have been able to read a bit the past month or so.
 I am thankful for the care and concern of my friends... and their generosity to me.
 I think I'm thankful that I'm still here...

1 comment:

  1. Well, balance in all things. I wonder what people would do if there was a whole day dedicated to ingratitude? But of course, remembering the good things is beneficial for perspective and achieving some optimism.

    Hope you're well. The weather is horrid. So I'm glad that you have your fan.

    ReplyDelete