Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Day

4.20 Saturday, Feb 5, 2011

 It might be afternoon... but today has been a new day.  I had a really difficult day yesterday and it was a struggle to make good choices about how to get through it...

 But my sleep wasn't too bad and today is better.

 I've spent some time this morning helping a friend get her house ready for sale soon... and we had a good talking and connecting time as well.  So something useful, as well as nice, and her clothes dryer dried my clothes.  It is very wet here these few days.

 It is nice that it is a bit cooler too. I have my snuggle shawl around my shoulders, and trackies on, and socks.  It is nice to be a bit snuggly. 

 I was talking to my counsellor yesterday about how even good days don't seem to help me a lot.. the sense of connectedness is so hard to hold on to.  She said that gratitude is one way to hold onto the good moments.  I will try and savour the things I am thankful for...

 I am thankful for being 'snuggly'.
 I am thankful for some connection today.
 I am thankful that someone will be able to mow my lawns next week.
 I am thankful that I made it through yesterday safely.....

No comments:

Post a Comment