Saturday, February 19, 2011

Quiet?

10.30 Saturday, 19 February 2011...

 Wow, it has been a while...  Not that I haven't thought, most days, about writing something...  But ...

 Somehow the words just haven't been there...  My focus has been more on 'outward' things this past week.

 I led my first Bible Study in 9 years on Tuesday night.. and it was okay.. good, even.

 Then, I did the Community Care at the community shop on Wednesday morning..  There are some sad stories... and some made up ones!

 Some of the reading I've been doing this week... raised the question for me about how I respond to people who are different and have different opinions from me...  With judgement and divisiveness or with love and acceptance?  I realised as the week went on, that I have a lot more trouble having patience and compassion for people who are self righteous and judgemental, than I do for the fringe and struggling people of our world.

 Then, my house leaked on Wednesday night...  just as well that the landlord is here today to clean the gutters!

No comments:

Post a Comment