Friday, February 11, 2011

Thinking again...

4.35 pm, Friday, Feb 11, 2011.

 I have just lit my 'God candle' - It has been another huge day.  Went and saw my counsellor this morning - with very few words that I could find, about my experiences this week... but she helped me find some.

 I was thinking yesterday - about beginning to know, just a very tiny bit, about the relentless pursuit of God's love for me (and everyone)...  I was thinking, in a moment, when I was doubting that love again... that my belief or subjective experience of his/her love, doesn't change the reality of it.  That his/her love continues steadfastly, even when I feel isolated, alone, and despairing.  There have been a number of those moments this week... but also moments of consolation...

 May I never stop learning, reflecting and growing...

 I am thankful today for a connecting time with J this morning.
For a bit of time with my friends, over lunch.
 For a rest this afternoon.
 For a bit of a break from the heat and humidity.
 For hot tea, and a chocolate chip biscuit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment