Thursday, September 16, 2010

Collapsed helium

Came home this afternoon - and my helium balloons which were so bouyant yesterday where scraping on the floor... something like my energy from the high of yesterday morning...

A bit scared to go to bed tonight - don't like the dreams much...

Got a bit to talk to the counsellor about tomorrow ... I think it will be hard work.

Can I actually make it to the gym in the morning - and actually do 3 times this week (there is always Saturday morning as an option!!! :-)

The cake was... is delicious and the frosting too.... Thanks sister.....

I learned at the managing people with dementia forum last night that we all need respect - we are more than our diagnosis.... I am more than my depression and anxiety......

I can draw
I can teach
I can pray
I can read
I can drink coffee with friends
I can cook an occasional meal
I can go to Curves
I can choose not to hurt myself
I can wake up and get up
I can laugh
I can listen
I can love
I can play with children
I can choose... not to do something.
I can choose not to stand up in church when people are singing.
I can choose whether to go to church or not.
I can make friends
I can light candles and think about hope

......................

No comments:

Post a Comment