Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kindness

I got a flat tyre on Monday afternoon - no apparent reason - but most inconvenient. I like to be independent about these things -and got all organised to put the spare on - but couldn't get the wheel nuts undone.

I ended up ringing my mechanic and he was able to come and change the tyre for me --- I'd been turning the nuts the wrong way..... ding dong!!! Haven't I changed tyres enough time in Madagascar for it to work! The mechanic took the tyre away.

I went to see what the news was yesterday - and it was leaking air around the rim. He rang his usual tyre repair people and I took the tyre down to them - and asked them to put a tube in it - as this has happened a few times before.

I was concerned about how this was going to affect my budget!!! Which is at a bit of a low ebb just now.

When I went back to get the tyre - the man put it in the back of the car and I asked him what I owed. He said.... It'll be right --- so didn't charge me ANYTHING! I couldn't believe it. Many blessings are wished upon his head.

So two kind people.... that I don't even know real well.
Thank you......

No comments:

Post a Comment