Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thankful...

I am thankful
- for hot chocolate
- for friends
- for the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency on DVD and someone to watch an episode with
-

There are so many other things that I'm grateful for -- but some things that I'm not. The road towards better health is so challenging and twisty and turny. How can I live the hard hours better?

How can I make better choices - about a whole range of things - from food, to exercise, to helpful thoughts rather than unhelpful ones, to drawing or not drawing, to working or not working, to being grateful or being ungrateful.

I read recently that although we use the saying to see the glass half full or half empty. --- even if it is half full ---- it is still half empty - and that needs to be accepted and processed.

Pensive thoughts tonight.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment