Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Curves today

So, I made it to the gym this morning and then was only on about the 5th machine when I caught my pants on the side of the machine and fell full length on the floor - fortunately not hitting my head on the next machine.

I got up and went on with my workout - but was battling tears on each 'recovery board' and when I was doing the stretches at the end - I got through it though...... I rang my friend and neighbour when I went out to the car and was really crying and she said to come and have a cup of tea and we talked it through --- and the other things that were causing the tears triggered by the fall.

Then I went to the nun's monthly morning tea for an hour ...
Went and did some website work for a friend for a couple of hours....
Then came home for a sleep...

I am in a bit of a mess tonight ---- will go to bed early --- drawing class tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. (((Hope))) I'm so sorry about your fall. I hope you sleep well tonight and that you're not too sore tomorrow. I'm glad there was someone that you could call. I hope the morning tea was a good experience for you.

    Better days are ahead my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud that you stuck the workout out! Even though it was extremely tough on you, you did it! Glad you went out for tea and then were able to help someone out.

    Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete